Looking for free clothes flashcards to teach clothes? Below you can download our FREE clothes Printable flashcards by clicking on the download button. There are 33 flashcards in this set featuring various types of clothing and accessories. These bright, colorful flashcards can have a significant impact on visual learners.
If you wish to see all the flashcards on our website, click here.
Activities for using flashcards
- Let’s reveal the word
- Cover the flashcard with a piece of card and reveal it slowly.
- Students have to guess which one it is.
- Using different intonations and silly voices, chorally drill the word with the group once the card is shown. Children will automatically copy your voice.
- In addition, flip the card very quickly so the children can just catch a glimpse.
- Repeat until they have guessed the word.
The set contains 33 FREE flashcards: dress, skirt, jacket, blouse, pants, jeans, shoes, sandals, boots, gloves, coat, swimsuit, hat, T-shirt, socks, sunglasses, sweater, underwear, vest, suit, scarf, cap, belt, tie, bow tie, raincoat, pajamas, shorts, overalls, bib, tank top, robe and sweatshirt.
Free to use for personal, educational, and non-commercial use.